View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009   #54
treduke
All Pro

Rep Power: 178 treduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover Bye Week Mock Draft-

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Not to gang up but I think an ZBS offense like ours would run Cody ragged. I just don't see him keeping up. Not saying he can't get in shape but wow. He should have more tackles by guys just running into him and bouncing to the ground.

Any one else you like? Give us some ideas on who you would pick for Texans in next draft.
one last thought on mt. cody i would not spend a 1st on him or even a 2nd for that matter i watch alot of big 12 football and another guy i like is parish cox as guy that could still be around in the mid-rounds 6'0 about 195 runs a 4.3 very good return guy which would allow jacoby to focus more on being a receiver he does take some risks and needs work on his tackling but with some good coaching that wont be a big issue