View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009   #53
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 86073 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover Bye Week Mock Draft-

Quote:
Originally Posted by treduke View Post
first- thanks for the welcome
second-sorry about all the exclamation points
with all the cowher talk and rumors that most likely means a switch to a 3-4 and i do agree with the fact that he is overweight as far as the d being stacked i call that the trojan syndrome when you have so many good players on a team some do tend be be a little overrated that being said if cody gets into a good situation i think he'll be a good pro
Not to gang up but I think an ZBS offense like ours would run Cody ragged. I just don't see him keeping up. Not saying he can't get in shape but wow. He should have more tackles by guys just running into him and bouncing to the ground.

Any one else you like? Give us some ideas on who you would pick for Texans in next draft.