View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009   #52
treduke
All Pro

Rep Power: 178 treduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover Bye Week Mock Draft-

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
First- Welcome to the board. And its great to see another guy enthused about the draft.

Second- Chill on the exclamation points a little.

Now, to your ideas. Cody is (in my opinion) best suited for the NT in a 3-4. I do not see him having too much of an impact in a 4-3, he is just too slow and unconditioned. It would be great to have a big DT plugging up the lanes, but the DT's in a 4-3 need to get at least a little bit of pressure on the QB. Cody looks like a man amongst boys out there because of his size. I think if you put him against the pros, he becomes very average. He is huge, but there is so much fat. I would be surprised if he lifts 30 reps this combine. Also, the Alabama D is stacked. They have players with pro potential at just about every position. That makes him look better than he is.
first- thanks for the welcome
second-sorry about all the exclamation points
with all the cowher talk and rumors that most likely means a switch to a 3-4 and i do agree with the fact that he is overweight as far as the d being stacked i call that the trojan syndrome when you have so many good players on a team some do tend be be a little overrated that being said if cody gets into a good situation i think he'll be a good pro