View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009   #17
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hypothetical Draft Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
You're not Kubiak or Smith and on the hot seat. They should both know that if they are still here next year its do or die for them. I would imagine that they will pull out all the stops if thats the case.
Whoops, I forgot to hit the sarcasm key. Thought you'd notice my comment about picking Defense again in '11 & '12. Actually, I think the draft is pretty dep at our needs and would not be against trading a future for solid picks this year.