View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009   #51
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 125714 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover Bye Week Mock Draft-

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
Now that is a draft I could get behind. Only thing, Sash is a RS Soph, so there is no way in hell he comes out if he is not a first day guy. I would look for a special teamer here, a kicker maybe (if there is one valued high enough), or a linebacker.
If Sash get a rating anything higher than a 5th he ought to fall on his knees and thank mama. No offense but no one knows the guy. He needs to get on an NFL team and get some coaching and work his way off special teams. Can't do that chasing college girls.