View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009   #50
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 118955 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover Bye Week Mock Draft-

Treduke, Historically I have called for a big NT to stop the run as Kubiac has identified the need to stop the run as a "Priority need" last two seasons but did nothing to address that in last two drafts. Well, he did pick Okam in 4th but that has been a dud. After a weak start to the season, Bush has been able to keep the yards down below 100 for most part and by using "lighter" DTs. Let's look at Terrence Cody. He started 12 games in 2008 and was credited with 24 tackles 7 of which were solo. So far this year he has 22 tackles. A Dlineman averaging only two tackles a game does not float my boat. Yeah, he does clog the middle but how much of Alabama's defensive success is his? I would not give a 2nd for him to be honest. Those big boys usually have a problem keeping the weight down also. To give credit he did block two field goals.