View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009   #48
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 63828 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover Bye Week Mock Draft-

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
If we draft around #15 we should be able to get a CB, FS OG and Center as all but Guard are fairly deep. I want a power back and there are not many of them.

Haden CB; Gerhart RB;Mike Johnson OG;Mike Neal DT; Thomas Austin C; Robert Johnson FS/CB (Utah) and Tyler Sash SS covers my needs.
Now that is a draft I could get behind. Only thing, Sash is a RS Soph, so there is no way in hell he comes out if he is not a first day guy. I would look for a special teamer here, a kicker maybe (if there is one valued high enough), or a linebacker.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote