View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009   #47
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 195710 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover Bye Week Mock Draft-

Quote:
Originally Posted by treduke View Post
i dont know if you're trying to pick on the new guy or what but here goes!
cody clogs the middle of one the best defenses in the country! ask any inside lb what his best friend is and they probably tell you a big nasty dt who keeps those hogs busy! he brings as nastiness that honestly the texans could use up front! would love suh or Mccoy from oklahoma but thats wishful thinking! at 6'5 and about 385 i think he needs to lose some weight and work on his lateral quickness cause from watching him the last couple of weeks i think he sometimes stuggles to shed blocks! that's my opinion! i'm not mel kiper or todd mc shay just a guy who watches alot of football!
No picking intended. If you review my posts I am a draft nut. I change mocks about weekly and am always looking for info. I'll respond on Cody in a bit. Welcome to the jungle.