View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009   #46
treduke
All Pro

Rep Power: 179 treduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover Bye Week Mock Draft-

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Tell me what you like about Cody. I was a big Mays fan early this season but he is having a very average year. He will go in first but I am leaning elswhere with my first and probably just go with Wilson again next year. I am still trying to create a new mock after losing 2 games last week. Let's talk about your Nose Tackle.
i dont know if you're trying to pick on the new guy or what but here goes!
cody clogs the middle of one the best defenses in the country! ask any inside lb what his best friend is and they probably tell you a big nasty dt who keeps those hogs busy! he brings as nastiness that honestly the texans could use up front! would love suh or Mccoy from oklahoma but thats wishful thinking! at 6'5 and about 385 i think he needs to lose some weight and work on his lateral quickness cause from watching him the last couple of weeks i think he sometimes stuggles to shed blocks! that's my opinion! i'm not mel kiper or todd mc shay just a guy who watches alot of football!