View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009   #23
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146271 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: new mock from draftsite.com

Thanks guys. When I watch Alabama he did nothing to impress but he is rated as 3rd OG on sites. Of course those are usually weeks old. I am liking me some Jon Asamoah, but I can't work in what I want in top 3. I want a Pwr Back (Dwyer or Gerhart) but think both will be gone by our pick in 2nd and Asamoah will not make to our pick in 3rd and I want a CB to replace DR. Sigh! Haden @ #15, Asamoah in 2nd and Gerhart in 3rd would please me but don't see Toby dropping that far even if Smithiac would draft him.