View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009   #44
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover Bye Week Mock Draft-

Quote:
Originally Posted by treduke View Post
someone i would love to see the texans draft is terrence cody from alabama!
and i know the trojans are having a down year and he's battled some injuries but i'll still take taylor mays if he's on the board!
Tell me what you like about Cody. I was a big Mays fan early this season but he is having a very average year. He will go in first but I am leaning elswhere with my first and probably just go with Wilson again next year. I am still trying to create a new mock after losing 2 games last week. Let's talk about your Nose Tackle.