View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009   #43
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1725 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover Bye Week Mock Draft-

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Every year quality guards fall to the 3rd round an down. I still think we have to go BPA in round 1 and 2 and then possibly we can start filling needs.
This is usually true, though I was all about taking Brandon Albert in the first round as an OG. Then some morons decided that he would make a great NFL LT. That's working out well. The Chiefs are still looking for an NFL LT and there are talks up here about moving him back to his natural LG spot and drafting a real LT. I thought he had All-Pro potential as an OG. But otherwise, I do agree with your point.