View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009   #22
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1726 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: new mock from draftsite.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
I said weeks ago this guy is a joke. I took him off my list after the second Bama game I watched. He is horrible. I cant beleive people who have watched him play are still talking about him. I watch Bama every chance i get to see Rolondo McClain, Arenas and Cody. When they are on offense I cant help but watch #78 Johnson. I always come away very unimpressed.

He would never make it under Gibbs. He just doesnt hustle enough and he doesnt have a killer instinct.
I'm not a big fan of him either. When he was forced to slide outside last year against Utah he was dominated by what should be viewed as lesser competition. The O-line for 'Bama also has not been that great this year without Andre Smith. Smith was easily one of the top 3 talents in the entire draft last year. Easily. He made that line dominant, and his absence was obvious in their bowl game. He wasn't a top player, but man he was just blessed. Johnson wasn't quite as lucky.