View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009   #41
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 95075 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover Bye Week Mock Draft-

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
If we draft around #15 we should be able to get a CB, FS OG and Center as all but Guard are fairly deep. I want a power back and there are not many of them.

Haden CB; Gerhart RB;Mike Johnson OG;Mike Neal DT; Thomas Austin C; Robert Johnson FS/CB (Utah) and Tyler Sash SS covers my needs.
Every year quality guards fall to the 3rd round an down. I still think we have to go BPA in round 1 and 2 and then possibly we can start filling needs.