View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009   #40
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 143539 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover Bye Week Mock Draft-

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
Reeves is a very underrated CB. He has very good coverage skills, but terrible ball skills. Quin has been very impressive early on. Preferably we would take Joe Haden and Reeves would play in the nickel where his skills are more utilized. Either way if we could get either Haden, McClain, or Thomas (heard he's not coming out though) then I would be happy.

With Haden we get a lockdown CB, but ignore our need at Safety.

With McClain we ignore our needs in the secondary, but begin to create the best LB core in the league with Cushing, Ryans, & McClain.

With Thomas we suddenly have 2 very good safeties with him and Pollard, but we ignore our need at CB.

However, any of these scenarios instantly improves our defense and I'm a defensive guy so I love that.
If we draft around #15 we should be able to get a CB, FS OG and Center as all but Guard are fairly deep. I want a power back and there are not many of them.

Haden CB; Gerhart RB;Mike Johnson OG;Mike Neal DT; Thomas Austin C; Robert Johnson FS/CB (Utah) and Tyler Sash SS covers my needs.