View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009   #15
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hypothetical Draft Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
As we'll probably go 8-8 next season, I am not sure I would give a another 15-18 pick for a 2nd and 3rd this season. If we draft defense in first round this year and next, we should have a pretty good defense. If not there is always 2011, 2012..
You're not Kubiak or Smith and on the hot seat. They should both know that if they are still here next year its do or die for them. I would imagine that they will pull out all the stops if thats the case.