View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009   #14
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hypothetical Draft Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
To be honest I would not touch Brandon Spikes come draft day. I don't like his attitude and I think he's overrated. He is surrounded by some of the best defensive players in the country and I think that covers many of his weaknesses. I won't call him a bust in the making, but I do not want him on the Texans. If we go LB then we could grab Weatherspoon to play WILL. He's a good fit there. Or McClain to play MIKE and we move Demeco to WILL. However, I would prefer if we could get Berry (severely unlikely) or Joe Haden.
I want my MLB and defensive leader to play with fire. I dont know why you think he is overrated. He is the leader of all those "best defensive players in the country". Everytime I watch him he makes plays all over the feild. I think he's going to be a really good pro.

Berry is a dream. He should be one of the highest picked safeties to ever be picked. If we lost the rest of our games we would still have to trade up to get him. Our only chance at him falling is if he gets cought with drugs before the draft. I'll go rock paper scissors with you, looser plants some cocain in his locker. Desperate times call for desperate measures. :