View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009   #39
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78947 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover Bye Week Mock Draft-

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Would you be ok with Reeves on one side and Quin on other with FS Thomas on Quin's side? I think DR is out of here.
Reeves is a very underrated CB. He has very good coverage skills, but terrible ball skills. Quin has been very impressive early on. Preferably we would take Joe Haden and Reeves would play in the nickel where his skills are more utilized. Either way if we could get either Haden, McClain, or Thomas (heard he's not coming out though) then I would be happy.

With Haden we get a lockdown CB, but ignore our need at Safety.

With McClain we ignore our needs in the secondary, but begin to create the best LB core in the league with Cushing, Ryans, & McClain.

With Thomas we suddenly have 2 very good safeties with him and Pollard, but we ignore our need at CB.

However, any of these scenarios instantly improves our defense and I'm a defensive guy so I love that.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote