View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009   #9
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 88339 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hypothetical Draft Question

First, I think the target range is solid, I have us at #15 after dropping from #22. So much is up in the air with Juniors and I am sorry to see the info about Thomas remaining. Last night I was scheming if Quin could take DR place, I might go with Thomas in 1st and select another CB later rounds. Having Thomas on field behind Quin would ease my mind some. I think it was a Walters columnist I read yesterday saying Thomas returning to Texas would be difficult for the player to improve on this season + injury possibility. For most players, I want them to be studying under a NFl coach than college.