View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009   #5
painekiller
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4466 painekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hypothetical Draft Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
One guy I would love for the Texans to grab is Rolando McClain. Unfortunately, we already have a MLB in Demeco so we wouldn't really have anywhere to put him. I just love him though. Absolute player. Most instinct-full, talented college LB I've seen in a while.
McClain can play all three positions just like Ryans and Cushing. You just get all three on the field and figure out the best combo of where.

McClain Will - Ryans MIKE - Cushing SAM is the most likely grouping

or

Barwin McClain Ryans Cushing in a 3-4 set up.

Weatherspoon would be a more natural fit for the WILL.
painekiller is offline   Reply With Quote