View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009   #16
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114716 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: new mock from draftsite.com

Joe Haden is an absolute stud at CB. You don't see many college corners that have those kind of instincts. Some guys just know how to play the position and he's one of them.

Another guy I'm looking at is Earl Thomas at Texas. He's just a (RS) SOPH so with Mack's track record I expect him to come back for at least another season, but if he does come out he would fall right into our pick range from 14-19. Thomas at FS and Pollard at SS would instantly transform this defense.

Also, just a thought, but if you're interested in a WILL LB then how about taking Rolando McClain from Alabama. He is just a junior right now, but by all accounts he's coming out this year. The problem with taking him is that he's purely a MLB, but I've just recently begun thinking about it and if we could grab him then we could move Demeco to WILL and have McClain play MLB with Cushing at SAM.

I know people are reluctant to move Demeco outside because of his success early in his career, but I feel it would benefit him and the defense and also McClain is an absolute beast at MLB. If you haven't seen him play please, please watch him. He makes all the calls for the Bama' defense (no small feat mind you) and he's as talented a MLB as I've seen in college in years. Just a thought.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote