View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009   #15
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: new mock from draftsite.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Do you think Kubes will still be here? if he's not would they pick up Matt Schaubs option year? never thought it would come to this but the Texans may need to draft a QB in the first round......
I dont know anymore... I hope not. He sounds like a good guy and all, but the team is stagnate. But we need to make sure we can get a legit coach, someone who can really motivate the players.

I dont see a quarterback being drafted in the 1st. Schaub has played (mostly) well, maybe a middle round guy if the new coach is a little hesitant.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote