View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009   #13
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: new mock from draftsite.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Good point! I would love to trade down and get another significant pick as draft deep in what we need, but doubt we will have another scenario where we got Duane Brown, Slaton and a CB (Molden?)
I have us at 15 so a Haden CB in first, Gerhart in 2nd and Alabama OG Mike Johnson in 3rd? You don't think Gerhart will come out if NFL rates him as a 2nd round? I'll settle (smile) for Gerhart in 1st; Asamoah 2nd and a CB that might start, Jerome Murphy or my guy Kyle Wilson from Boise State.

I like DT Mike Neal as I've posted 6'4" 304 but 4.96 speed. Has at least 5 sacks 2009. Have not seen him play yet but may be a guy to work in. If we can get Asomoah in 2nd and a center like Thomas Austin in 5th. Wow. I can't find link but a Walter's mock guy said someone had Austin as the best center nationally going into 2010.
Haden- Gerhart - Johnson would be a sick as hell first day, without trades. I am sorry, I meant Gerhart would not come out if he was not first day, top 3 rounds. He has an injury RS available, and he has baseball as an option.

McNeal and Austin would be good mid round picks. There is definite potential in this years draft; the Texans need to take advantage of that.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote