View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009   #12
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: new mock from draftsite.com

[quote=rmartin65;1313332]Gerhart wont enter the draft if he does not get a 1st day grade. And he will. I am advocating for a trade down, mid to late 20's. I just think Dwyer will not be as good as Gerhart. I dont care about where people say he will be drafted. People did not think Chris Johnson would be taken that early either, now look. Level of competition is a concern, but it is with all college kids. I think that he has the skills to compete and excel at the next level.

I would ecstatic with a Gerhart- Asamoah- CB/FS draft. And you are right, I dont think DRob will make the team next year. I would love to see a Haden - Gerhart- OG draft, but I dont know. We need to wait for the draft position to all shake out.[/QUOTE/] Good point! I would love to trade down and get another significant pick as draft deep in what we need, but doubt we will have another scenario where we got Duane Brown, Slaton and a CB (Molden?)
I have us at 15 so a Haden CB in first, Gerhart in 2nd and Alabama OG Mike Johnson in 3rd? You don't think Gerhart will come out if NFL rates him as a 2nd round? I'll settle (smile) for Gerhart in 1st; Asamoah 2nd and a CB that might start, Jerome Murphy or my guy Kyle Wilson from Boise State.

I like DT Mike Neal as I've posted 6'4" 304 but 4.96 speed. Has at least 5 sacks 2009. Have not seen him play yet but may be a guy to work in. If we can get Asomoah in 2nd and a center like Thomas Austin in 5th. Wow. I can't find link but a Walter's mock guy said someone had Austin as the best center nationally going into 2010.