View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009   #11
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: new mock from draftsite.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
You have me sold. I watch his last performance last game where he had 29 carries and 205 yards. That one reception was over 30 and the game before he had another for over 20 I believe. I want to draft with value and no one has Gerhart going in top two rounds and many not until 4-5. I do not want to wait til later and hope someone is there but get my guy for sure. My only neg thought on Toby is the competition compared to Georgia Tech? If I could get Gerhart, Asamoah and a good CB If be ecstatic regardless of what round. I think a free safety and DT can be had after 3rd round. DO you think Dunta will be here next year? Kubes stated DR did well against Colts but I have not been impressed all season. Seems like he is too far off the WR for me.
Gerhart wont enter the draft if he does not get a 1st day grade. And he will. I am advocating for a trade down, mid to late 20's. I just think Dwyer will not be as good as Gerhart. I dont care about where people say he will be drafted. People did not think Chris Johnson would be taken that early either, now look. Level of competition is a concern, but it is with all college kids. I think that he has the skills to compete and excel at the next level.

I would ecstatic with a Gerhart- Asamoah- CB/FS draft. And you are right, I dont think DRob will make the team next year. I would love to see a Haden - Gerhart- OG draft, but I dont know. We need to wait for the draft position to all shake out.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote