View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009   #10
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: new mock from draftsite.com

[quote=rmartin65;1313236]Good choice going to the OG in the second.

Dwyer is a good back, but I am going to come out and say it now: Gerhart will be the better back. Dwyer has the speed, yes. But what you said about Dwyer "to the end zone like a tank on nitro" is doubly true for Gerhart. The man has 26 TD's. 26! And thats in a pro style offense. Dwyer has 12.[/QUOTE You have me sold. I watch his last performance last game where he had 29 carries and 205 yards. That one reception was over 30 and the game before he had another for over 20 I believe. I want to draft with value and no one has Gerhart going in top two rounds and many not until 4-5. I do not want to wait til later and hope someone is there but get my guy for sure. My only neg thought on Toby is the competition compared to Georgia Tech? If I could get Gerhart, Asamoah and a good CB If be ecstatic regardless of what round. I think a free safety and DT can be had after 3rd round. DO you think Dunta will be here next year? Kubes stated DR did well against Colts but I have not been impressed all season. Seems like he is too far off the WR for me.