View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009   #9
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: new mock from draftsite.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I am having same problem. I think Oline needs adjusting and I am picking a ZBS guard in round two to replace Studdard immediately and a center (5th)to replace Myers late next season with Caldwell remaining at RG. Brisiel is a backup. This strengthens the oline and I am leaning towards Jonathan Dwyer in first. I don't care about the college scheme he runs in, he goes to the end zone like a tank on nitro and has been consistent all 3 years. Gerhart is great and I loved his 205 yds on 29 carries this week. I can't figure out where he will go and I don't want to miss on my back. If we drafted late first due to trade down, he'd be my guy.
Good choice going to the OG in the second.

Dwyer is a good back, but I am going to come out and say it now: Gerhart will be the better back. Dwyer has the speed, yes. But what you said about Dwyer "to the end zone like a tank on nitro" is doubly true for Gerhart. The man has 26 TD's. 26! And thats in a pro style offense. Dwyer has 12.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote