View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009   #8
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 143539 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: new mock from draftsite.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by painekiller View Post
I like Gerhart alot. He had a great night last night. Reminds me of John Riggins. Now is he worth the 16th pick? That is to be seen, I do not see him dropping to our pick in the 2nd, but he could. Eric Winston drop to our 3rd round pick and I never saw that coming.

I think Gerhart is a late 1st early 2nd round type guy.

As for taking a CB in the 1st, I am for us going defense in the 1st so give me a either a Safety, a WILL or a CB in the 1st. Or trade down.
I am having same problem. I think Oline needs adjusting and I am picking a ZBS guard in round two to replace Studdard immediately and a center (5th)to replace Myers late next season with Caldwell remaining at RG. Brisiel is a backup. This strengthens the oline and I am leaning towards Jonathan Dwyer in first. I don't care about the college scheme he runs in, he goes to the end zone like a tank on nitro and has been consistent all 3 years. Gerhart is great and I loved his 205 yds on 29 carries this week. I can't figure out where he will go and I don't want to miss on my back. If we drafted late first due to trade down, he'd be my guy.