Thread: Tarp week!
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009   #109
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5440 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tarp week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Exciting for the Jags and Tinnbreds. The Texans can't fight themselves out of a wet paper bag right now.
I'm not excited...I'm not getting wrapped up in the early playoff pictures. I've been burned too many times. Let it play out. The Broncos are in, unless they choke big time. Their schedule is very winnable. The jags can really only lose one more game, and still have to face the Texans, Dolphins, Colts, and Patriots. Not going to happen with this defense.
mootini is offline   Reply With Quote