Thread: Tarp week!
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009   #82
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5440 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tarp week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I would have to shoot myself if we lost and were swept. Or at the very least I would have to go on hiatus for the rest of the year.
No, even if the Texans lose, you guys still have a shot for the playoffs. All these AFC teams are going to be beating up on each other. The Ravens helped by beating the Steelers, barely in OT Last night. When the Ravens play the Steelers, hopefully the Steelers will beat them. The team that has a cupcake walk for a wild card is Denver.
mootini is offline   Reply With Quote