Thread: Tarp week!
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009   #80
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5440 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tarp week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I tried to think of something witty for the Hoover Bowl this weekend, but I've got nothing. All this suckiness just emptied my capacity for wit today.
I feel for you guys, those last 3 games where a killer. There is still time left in this season. If the Texans get hot, you guys have the fire power to get to the playoffs. I'm happy the Jags are atleast in the conversation of playoffs. Maybe the Jags will bring you back to life, like we have done for the Titans? December is when you want your team to playing it's best.
mootini is offline   Reply With Quote