Thread: Tarp week!
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009   #65
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tarp week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mootini View Post
Really sad it's come down to this. People in Jville like to watch football from their couch. The ratings don't lie. The Jags pull more TV ratings than the Gators do. I love going to a NFL game. I will always remember the good and bad and enjoy the whole experience. I have taken 4 people this season to see the Jags/NFL game for their 1st time. They are hooked and really enjoyed the experience. My family and friends are doing the same thing. Once people realize it's not just a game you're seeing, but you are enjoying an experience.
It is sad, but..........

I fear that if the Texans don't get off suck soon, the same thing could happen here. That's a good idea too, bring newbies for their first live NFL experience.