Thread: Tarp week!
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009   #63
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5440 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tarp week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
If each fan or a number of fans bought an extra ticket or two maybe y'all can get it sold out. Then donate those extra tickets to a charity or some cause.
Really sad it's come down to this. People in Jville like to watch football from their couch. The ratings don't lie. The Jags pull more TV ratings than the Gators do. I love going to a NFL game. I will always remember the good and bad and enjoy the whole experience. I have taken 4 people this season to see the Jags/NFL game for their 1st time. They are hooked and really enjoyed the experience. My family and friends are doing the same thing. Once people realize it's not just a game you're seeing, but you are enjoying an experience.
mootini is offline   Reply With Quote