View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009   #30
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3733 hookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Colts Tailgate

Ted, I want to thank you, the Blue Crew and all the other board members that were so accomidating yesterday. Kids had a great time with the tatoos, and destroying Colt (Joe/Bill sorry my 6yr old broght down the house). Thanks for walking us around to meet everyone, it was great to put faces with names...well some faces that is...I'd thank you all individually, but it would take to long and don't want to leave anyone out.

The outcome of the game wasn't what we wanted, but the outcome of the trip for Team Hookinreds on our first time at Reliant was one that I/we will never forget.

Thanks again for helping create the memory!
-Patrick
hookinreds is offline   Reply With Quote