View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009   #9
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27154 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tryptophan N' Tequila Holiday mock

1. Earl Thomas, if he declares I could live with this pick, definitely fills a need. Good pick.
2. Mike Iupati, I've never seen this guy play but he is a very highly rated OG, I like the position selection but not the player selected. I don't think his size fits Kubiak/Gibbs idea of a ZBS OG. I'd take Jon Asamoah-OG who's also a very highly rated OG and already plays in a ZBS system and his size fits their idea of size and quickness.
3. Mike Johnson, Another very good pick if he still available in the 3rd round, his size fits the Kubiak/Gibbs idea of a ZBS OG.
4. Lamar Houston, I don't know anything about him but I'm very leery of UT players and I think their are bigger needs at CB and RB.
5. Javariss James, I don't know alot about this guy but I like players from the U and it's a definite need. Good pick.
6. Zane Beadles, I like the fact that you addressed OT here but I doubt seriously if he'll be available in the 6th, I think he most likely go in the 3rd or 4th round and I've seen some mocks moving him to OG. He'd be valuable as a utility O-lineman that can play more than one position.
6. Jermaine Cunningham, I don't know anything about him and I don't think we need another DE we just got Smith and Barwin last year.
7. Leigh Tiffin, I don't know anything about this guy and I'm not ready to give up on Kris Brown yet though bringing in some training camp competition isn't a bad idea. I'd rather have a punter to replace Turk.

Overall it's a good draft, I like the positions and order in which you filled them but I'd change a couple players.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote