Thread: Tarp week!
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009   #34
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5440 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tarp week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
I wanted Manning to win 1 superbowl. He did that. Im ready for him to retire. No more Kudos to him. Im cheering for the other team every time, unless its the Titans

Same here, I used to get so pissed off at Manning, but I have come around to respect him. He really is one of the best QB's to ever play the game. The AFC South has suffered because of his tallents. The Titans are the only team I dislike to the point, where I will never cheer for. Bud is trully the worst owner out there.
mootini is offline   Reply With Quote