Thread: Tarp week!
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009   #19
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5440 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beef week!

I want another bowl of Cream DA Beef. Well, it's round two. Both teams are looking quite average right now. I think the Texans are a better team right now, just the choking has demoralized the team and fans. Should be an interesting game Sunday. The Jags are walking zombies going to the west coast this season...out scored 61 to 3!!!! OUCH!!!! Anyway, Both teams are going to be playing hard and it will be a great game to watch. If Mathis is out again, the Texans win, hands down. Mathis is the key to the Jags secondary. He is the only one to hold up vs. Johnson. The Jags passing defense is the worst, I have ever seen. Hell, the no rush allowed Alex Smith to look like Manning last week. I will be attending the game Sunday in Jville, so I'll be cooking up some burgers and steaks for my BEEF intake. Hopefully, the stadium will get 50K? How sad is that!!! Can the broom sweep the Texans this year? Here is to another great game.
mootini is offline   Reply With Quote