View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009   #417
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57907 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
http://www.houstontexans.com/news/St...?story_id=5863

as I said earlier, I liked early on that Kubiak took responsibility for issues, but this is year 4 with his own players and his own system.. that time is over. just makes me wonder how the players feel when during the game, when an important call from the sidelines come in.. I just feel that they don't trust the calls at times
and hence they play timid like the coach
When you constantly say it's "your fault" people will start to believing it's "your fault". Kubiak isn't doing himself any favors with that old tiresome act.