View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009   #7
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69234 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: new mock from draftsite.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by painekiller View Post
I like Gerhart alot. He had a great night last night. Reminds me of John Riggins. Now is he worth the 16th pick? That is to be seen, I do not see him dropping to our pick in the 2nd, but he could. Eric Winston drop to our 3rd round pick and I never saw that coming.

I think Gerhart is a late 1st early 2nd round type guy.

As for taking a CB in the 1st, I am for us going defense in the 1st so give me a either a Safety, a WILL or a CB in the 1st. Or trade down.
I'm with you but Smithiak could draft a CB in the 4th rd that could = Duntas production.

How about building an awsome offensive football team.

As f now this team has nothing they can hang their hat on.

Dont believe me which Texan team would you rather have on the field when it's 3rd and 2?

I dont feel comfortable with either. BTW

Smithiak have had 4 yrs to decide and it hasn't happened yet. How many years are enough?

Make up your minds which unit is going to be dominate or get the he** out.

Steel B
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote