View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009   #6
painekiller
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4466 painekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: new mock from draftsite.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungTexanFan View Post
There is no way I would take your draft over the original one proposed. Joe Haden is the best CB in the draft and makes plays on the ball with good size. It's basically a need pick. I like Gerhart, but I don't really think he's an NFL starter. Good guy to have, but not a first round RB. I'm also a big fan of Tate. He's having a monster year in the SEC. I've seen the Duke DT in person, and I just wasn't impressed. I also don't want anything to do with VT O-linemen. I'm still upset.
I like Gerhart alot. He had a great night last night. Reminds me of John Riggins. Now is he worth the 16th pick? That is to be seen, I do not see him dropping to our pick in the 2nd, but he could. Eric Winston drop to our 3rd round pick and I never saw that coming.

I think Gerhart is a late 1st early 2nd round type guy.

As for taking a CB in the 1st, I am for us going defense in the 1st so give me a either a Safety, a WILL or a CB in the 1st. Or trade down.
painekiller is offline   Reply With Quote