View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009   #400
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84801 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
sad part is that I have been trained by this team to expect the worst, I expect stupid crap like today and makes it hard for me to get happy until the game is over
And if we're feeling like that you can bet the team is also....we need somebody who can lead from the HC spot and instill confidence throughout the team. We need a coach who's been and won in these late season battles before.

Bring in the chin.