View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009   #28
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Colts Tailgate

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
Just me and Cage (My 7 year old. You met him at all-access). He's having a tough night so he might be a scrap. His asthma's acting up pretty good. If he does not come, Mary Jane (my wife) will. I hope Cage comes because he's a former Colts fan. He's originally from Indianapolis. I've taught him well though. He now hates the Colts with a vengeance!
All my family is pretty much TEXAN proud, BUT, I sure wish I could work that magic on the one's who suck up to UT. I've converted a couple Cowboy fans but just can't seem to get those Horn's huggers to see the light! lol Apples and oranges I know, but, this man-love everyone seems to have for the Longhorns is really quiet nauseating. NOW, if the Longhorns was LOSING they wouldn't be running their mouths so much.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote