Thread: Cowboys Trade
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2004   #36
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

No 1 this guy has a reputation that goes all the way back to college. Which would mean for YEARS he's been a mental case.

No 2 the original post said it was a 610 news item or ESPN news item that was broadcast on ESPN. I'm not sure there is a link.

No 3 the incident occured at a practice. During the off-season. So he gets mad because they aren't running plays for him during a June practice?

No 4 there has been no mention of it in the Chronicle that I know of or anything in the Dallas Morning News.

No 5 Bill Parcells is probably the hardest coach in the NFL as far as being a hard*** toward his players. He's got the reputation of being really tough on them. So the odds would seem to be that if he can't handle Bryant Coach Capers would have similar problems.

The trade may happen. I'm not in their office to say it will or won't. Just don't be surprised IF it happens that the guy gets here and causes trouble. He's bringing his head with him. And therein lies the problem. He's a head case.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote