View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009   #1
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 18345 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected
Default QB start: Schaub or Favre

Ok, I've got both of these gunslingers in my team. Schaub has been the season start, but up against the Colts, and after Favre's weekend last week, I'm tipping towards Favre for this week.

My extreme-homerism tells me not to do it (although I do have AJ as well, so that can compensate for a big Houston offensive day if I leave out Schaub).

I know AP is ill, but should play, and they surely won't give Favre as much to do two weeks in a row?

Suggestions....I'm desperate for a win to keep in the playoff hunt.