View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009   #23
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Colts Tailgate

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
Nitro, I keep missing you at the tailgates. Please ask for me, I would love to say hi. GHF
I've only been twice and both times were extremely short. Just a greet sort of thing then I'd go run into the stadium. I love being one of the first people in my seats. I'm funny like that. We intend to stay this time. You can't miss us. Just look for the guy and kid signing to each other. I'd love to meet you and everyone else. I love putting a face to a person's name.

I'm excited about tomorrow's tailgate. Game not so much.