View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009   #20
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Colts Tailgate

I traded my yellow to somebody who needed one. I got his blue. We will use that opportunity to hang out with the blue crew. Cage and I will be stopping by. Can he partake in the pinata or children's activities? I got money or I can bring something?

Would you guys have us? If so, best time to show up? We can show up at 8 even! Although we'll start walking to the stadium by 10:15 as usual.