View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009   #19
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Colts Tailgate

Someone bring a margarita machine tomorrow. I just might have to get a little tipsy to face another game. Something is definitely wrong with me. I have NEVER had a defeat affect me this long, and I don't like it one bit. I just can't seem to manage any positive thoughts whatsoever about our team. This has been a strange week. I have NO football passion left and I've seriously thought about missing my first home game ever. Maybe I just need one of these!! OR maybe this!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote