View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009   #8
painekiller
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1964 painekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tryptophan N' Tequila Holiday mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
I'm thinking your thinking too many but I like it

I'm not sure about Caldwell taking over @ Center? If he had mad skills snapping, calling assignments & dominating the point why isn't he in there?

Because Kubiak has a history of not playing rookies at key spots and regretting it later. Kubiak would rather have Meyers who has the mental understanding of what they are trying to do play over the bigger stronger rookie.

BTW I am all for drafting more guys who play OC or OG. The more that can do both the better.
painekiller is offline   Reply With Quote