View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009   #7
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tryptophan N' Tequila Holiday mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
You did a good job there, I cant find anything at fault. You cover secondary and Oline, and get some solid depth on the Dline. I like the pick of a kicker. Only thing, I would agree with Beerlover and take Walton instead of Johnson.

Nice draft!
Thanks RM!
Yeah, I still think that Caldwell can be a center, but I think its time Kubes sticks him in somewhere as a starter(C or RG) and we find out. Either way, I think he can nail down one of the positions. Seeing Myers and/or White on the Oline makes a D-line salivate!

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote