View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009   #6
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tryptophan N' Tequila Holiday mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
I'm thinking your thinking too many but I like it

I'm not sure about Caldwell taking over @ Center? If he had mad skills snapping, calling assignments & dominating the point why isn't he in there?

I've watched Justin Walton, Center, Baylor, own his competition. I would guess leave Caldwell @ RG & draft him in the 3rd instead of Johnson & it just might work.

thanks for the mock, nice job.
Thanks BL!

The thing about Caldwell is that Kubes LOVES Myers. And we all know how Kubes does not like to give 3rd round or lower picks a real shot in season 1 unless a major injury happens. I mean poor Zach Diles could not even get on the field in his first year even though we all knew he was the best LB not named Demeco. I think it is the same thing with Caldwell. Kubes is old school and he wants non 3rd round and below to "earn" their spot.

Then again, you may be right. Perhaps, Caldwell is better suited as a OG. Either way, I think its time Kubes sticks him there full time and we find out.

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote